Administrative Assistant/Customer Service
- AB ENGINEERS
- $47,315.00 - 94,660.00 / Year *
- Houston, TX 77246
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
We are looking for a very positive (upbeat), professional, detailed oriented administrative assistant. Qualified person should possess excellent customer service skills and willing to learn new knowledge and skills in a fast changing office environment. If you are very dedicated, responsible and hard working candidate, you will fit into our professional team, Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply.
Responsibilities includes and not limited to:
- Coordinate and follow up with clients in behave of the supporting tax preparer on tax issues
- Data Entry (Lacert tax software is very helpful )
- Assiste preparer in different aspects of completing tax returns to ensure accurate, efficient and timely processes.
- Invoice client in Quickbooks
- Respond to e-mails (Microsoft Outlook)
- Scan, photocopy tax documents to DMS (Digital managment system - our office is paperless)
- Keep track on all time spend on the projects (with office tool)
- Answering phones with courtesy and professionalism
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook a MUST)
- QuickBooks (MUST)
- Strong Communication Skills and Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized to work independently
- Working experienced with Lacert tax software is very helpful
- Minimum of five-year working experience
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, clerical, desk, executive, front desk, office assistant, office manager, office support, recruiting