- They will deal with pricing, so should have strong analytic skills, have the ability to learn our contracting system quickly, and have the ability to proactively follow up and engage with our trade and marketing department (who approves pricing).
- They should also have good organizational skills to handle a large volume of requests, the ability to work with and follow up with overseas offices regarding free time agreements, and overall be detail oriented, able to work independently, learn technology quickly with a positive can-do attitude, commercial mindset, and willingness to get things done.
- This person is working in the imports department and is the first point of contact when customers/vendors/buyers call in inquiring about their shipments, containers, and/or orders.
- They will help with quoting and pricing for customers
- The will handle minor complaint calls before sending them to escalations
- The will primarily use email and headsets throughout the day
- 2-3 years of experience with customer service and data entry
- Good computer skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: call, client, client service, customer care, customer service representative, phone call, representative, service representative, support specialist, telephone activation specialist