Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Restaurant IT Support Analyst I to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Plano, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.Job Title
: Restaurant IT Support Analyst IWork Location
: Plano, TXDuration
: Direct HireEducation/Experience Required
: Associates degree, Trade certification or High School diploma with equivalent experienceJob Description
The Restaurant Support Analyst works closely with the Restaurant Support Team to ensure that all technical and deployed IT solutions are working to comapny's approved specifications. The Restaurant Support Analyst will serve as the owner of technical problems and will addressed and/or escalate to ensure issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. The Restaurant Support Analyst is also responsible for the execution of technology product testing and project plans as it relates to company's technology infrastructureRequired Core Competencies:
- Team oriented, collaborative and culturally aligned (Work Hard & Have Fun)
- Support Focused!
- Exercises good judgement and decision making
- Internally motivated and trustworthy
- Problem solver, analytical, detailed and process oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self starter, organized and able to manage multiple priorities
:Ownership of Technical Requests
- From the initial request through resolution, the IT Restaurant Support Specialist II is the driver of technical services to the Restaurants, Field and RSO users.
- Duties include but are not limited to receipt of telephone calls, email, and personal requests for technical support; responding to the requests, providing/implementing solution or routing requests to the appropriate path.
- In addition, the IT Restaurant Support Specialist II is responsible for ensuring the issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of the user.
Documents IT Solutions and Technical Problems
- Interact with customers to understand and provide information in response to request about IT solutions and services.
- Present a calm and understanding to the request while processing and resolving customer's issues using communication methods such as telephone, personal, e-mail, etc. to ensure the customer understands and agrees with the resolution path
- Documents, tracks, and monitors technical problems with the intent of ensuring timely resolutions, identifying trending and providing status updates on projects.
- Performs installations of company approved software and hardware at the direction of the Manager, IT Support or IT Leadership Team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Perform testing of approved software and hardware at the direction of the Restaurant Support Manager or IT Leadership Team.
Education (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to type 20 words per minute or better
- Proficiency in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and able to adapt to new systems quickly
- 2+ Years Restaurant Operations experience strongly desired
- Experience with Micros POS, and Drive Thru/Headset Systems a plus
- Basic PC Troubleshooting skills required
- Basic network troubleshooting skills required
- Basic PC installation and configuration experience required
- Microsoft Windows platform troubleshooting skills desired
- PC Imaging experience desired
- Associates degree, Trade certification or High School diploma with equivalent experience
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by a Crewmember to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us atwww.paladininc.com.Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
- Must have the knowledge of commonly used technical concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must have knowledge working with complex hardware and software solutions
- Ability to follow direction and pre-determined instructions
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Has excellent Customer Service skills
- Stress tolerant
- Has advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work after hours Weekly on call rotation
- Ability to lift items up to 50 lbs.
Associated topics: client support, customer support, desk, edi, excel, help desk, information technology help desk, information technology support, support, troubleshoot