The employer operates within the financial sector.The Head of Business Transformation will have proven experience leading the evolution and maturity of global customer experience programs. Expertise in industry customer best practices and key metrics such as NPS, Customer Effort, Customer Value, Revenue and Churn Rate are critical to building the strategy in this role. This person will drive the change management efforts of moving PayPal from a reactive to a proactive customer care environment. This person will also be responsible for setting financial goals around the value the service experience brings to the business; building programs that continue to drive the business and customer experience strategy forward.
The Head of Business Transformation will work closely with the VP of Global Customer Services to build a culture that elevates the customer experience and the voice of the customer throughout the entire organization. This role will operate with minimal direct resources, so success will be based on the leader's ability to influence and drive strong collaboration to gain business decisions with key leaders.
The Head of Business Transformation will understand highly complex projects that support global strategic initiatives currently being led across the organization. This individual will work with the various leaders and sponsors of these programs to build a vision for how the various strategies fit together to drive transformation. This leader will work across the global teams and drive understanding, prioritization and end-to-end execution.
This individual will be a proven leader that motivates and collaborates with others. This person is a strong advocate who pursues a customer-centric cultural and organizational change in an innovative way. This person will communicate effectively as a leader, trainer, coach and mentor all while communicating with cross-functional employees at all levels of the organization and must be able to speak the language of front-line workers, as well as C-Level executives.
- Fifteen (15+) years of business experience in Customer Experience, Marketing, Customer Care or other related area
- Led business transformation, re-engineering efforts, and/or continuous improvement and productivity efforts
- Strong orientation to data and metrics
- Knowledge or experience in human centered design principles and methodology
- Proven people leadership and group team management
- Collaborative working style amongst diverse functions, regions and cultures
- Ability to thrive with an ambiguous environment
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Travel required
- Bachelor's degree; MS/MBA degree or equivalent preferred
Associated topics: club, disney, inside sales representative, insurance, market, phone, sales, sales representative, telephone, vacation