Are you looking for a great Customer Service Representative position in a great environment? Our client has a state of the art Call Center located close to DFW Airport. Our client offers great hours, brand new facility, business casual environment (jeans OK), exceptional breakrooms, GYM reimbursement, excellent benefits, etc.!
The Call Center CSR will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as well as assisting the office management team as needed.
The position is contract to-hire after a probationary period. The pay rate will start at $12.
Call Center Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external clients
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in a call center environment
- Responsible for the fulfillment of phone based orders
- Process and record all incoming workflow exceptions within client-maintained survey management platforms
- Assist with error corrections within client-maintained survey management platforms
- Document all contacts, actions and responses in company database
- Route calls to the appropriate department and/or employee
- Project a professional company image through all customer/client interactions
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Research request and follow up in a timely manner
- Follow process and guidelines set by supervisor
- Quality control duties, complete field surveys, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Call Center Customer Service experience at least 6 months.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Autodialer experience (inbound and outbound)
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent grammar and general office skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Associated topics: associate, call center specialist, client, customer care, customer service associate, customer service representative, phone, representante de servicio al cliente, support, technical support